We are grateful that we have been part of the Canadian summer landscape for 49 Years, and that we have provided incredible entrepreneurial experiences for over 20,000 youth during that time.
In the face of uncertainty with COVID-19 concerns, we want to keep contributing to our local communities in the best way that we know how. We will follow all safety guidelines and local laws. We are monitoring updates from Health Canada, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and medical and public health professionals to ensure we are taking the necessary precautions to ensure your safety and health.
We are all in this together, and we believe that every community we serve will need to support local small business entrepreneurs and youth. Not everyone may approve of College Pro finding ways to safely serve our customers in the face of the current situation. We believe it's the right thing to do, and that we can overcome the challenges and provide a meaningful experience to our customers and entrepreneurs. We will also adapt quickly as the situation changes.
We have 3 challenges our company is solving daily:
- Do no harm: We will continue our strong historic safety record and not spread COVID-19, as determined by safety guidelines.
- Safely serve our customers: We will safely deliver our promises to thousands of customers.
- Safely support our local student entrepreneurs: We want our entrepreneurs to be safe, and experience what it means to overcome challenges. We want them to safely serve
themselves and others.
Here is our Plan:
- Safety: Follow Current and ongoing health guidelines as defined by public health for COVID-19.
- Entrepreneurs: We have shifted all entrepreneur recruiting, training, coaching & development to a remote or online model, and if ANY in person training is required, it will be
with very small groups within hygienic and social distance guidelines as defined by public health.
- Pre-season: Please understand that all our students are now home from school and have an incredible amount of free time. We will respectfully and compassionately
previous customers to organize their summer work, conditionally if they would like because of uncertaining. If we potentially upset you with our call, we will apologize and will call you at a later time. We are also innovating and experimenting with safety and distance based neighbourhood marketing, keeping within public health guidelines.
- In-season: Our people on site will be healthy and able to be on site. We will serve the customers without in-person contact, or as directed by the customer, for
communication, job completion and payment. For interior window cleaning, we will maintain a strict hygiene protocol that we will cover before we start the job and enter the home. We will also require you to let us know if you or anyone in your home has contracted COVID-19, and how you would like us to work with you. We will update this further in the operations season.
Should you have questions, please contact us 1.800.268.4248
We are ready when you are. Please be safe.
||College Pro Window Cleaning